Aerial thermography provides you with a fast and wide area overview
- Detection of energy losses of buildings and thermal storage ability of biotops
- High geometrical resolution allows recognition of small structurs from big heights
- Fast infrared camera systems offer low smearing
- Integration of GPS data and visual images
- Wide range of accessories like gimbal systems
Wide Range of Products Offers Most Suitable Aerial Thermography Solution for Specific Application
Based on your specific needs of the object or area to be measured InfraTec will configurate the matching combination out of infrared camera systems, lenses, software and accessories. Both cooled infrared cameras of the ImageIR® series and uncooled devices from our VarioCAM® High Definition series with high frame rates can be applied.
Gimbal Systems for Helicopter Mounting
InfraTec offers various infrared camera systems for fixed mount use in airplanes as well as for integration into precision gimbals. Thereby, the infrared camera can be exactly positioned within a µrad range to track automatically. A handy remote control allows for camera operation directly via the control of the gimbal.
Gimbals, or gyro-stabilized platforms, have been used for many years as very effective systems for airborne thermography in the inspection of high-voltage power lines, pipelines and industrial plants, as well as in the search for energy and material pollution.