Online Event: Optimising Additive Manufacturing Technologies Using Thermography
Real time measurement of temperature as a central process parameter
Only a precise understanding of the interaction between manufacturing machines and the materials used allows the serial production of complex parts by means of additive manufacturing while maintaining high quality and speed. High-speed thermography is of great importance in the development of these processes, as it allows the precise mapping of heat flows in metallic components and thus enables the understanding of one of the most important parameters for an optimal manufacturing process. Once optimal manufacturing parameters have been determined based on this intensive investigation of the processes, thermography further enables precise thermal control.
In our free of charge InfraTec online event "Optimising Additive Manufacturing Technologies Using Thermography" you will learn what challenges the processing of metals poses and how you can optimise manufacturing processes with thermography.
“Optimising Additive Manufacturing Technologies Using Thermography”
- Date: Wednesday, 6th April 2022
- Option 1: 10:00 – 11:00 AM (CEST)
- Option 2: 1:00 – 2:00 PM (EDT) / 7:00 – 8:00 PM (CEST)
- Language: English
Technical Lecture from Thermography Practice
- "Influence of Laser Intensity Distribution on Process- and Parts Properties in the L-PBF – New Process Insights through Thermography"
- Speaker: Dr.-Ing. Florian Eibl, Aconity 3D GmbH Registration